Connecting you and your business to more than 500 REALTORS® in the Florida Keys.
If you’re looking for a way to showcase your product or service to REALTORS® in the Florida Keys, Affiliate membership with the Florida Keys Board of Realtors® is the key!
As an Affiliate member, you can take advantage of numerous opportunities to reach local REALTORS®, create valuable business relationships, and increase your business.
We welcome Affiliate members whose business is in an allied field that provides products or services to the real estate industry.
How can I get involved?
As an Affiliate member, you are in a unique position to both contribute to and benefit from the advancement of the upper Keys real estate community. We encourage you to get involved and begin taking advantage of all the many benefits your membership has to offer.
Throughout the year, our Association hosts a variety of education programs, networking events, and member programs that offer you the chance to meet with REALTORS® and grow your business.
Am I eligible to serve on an FKBR member committee?
Volunteers are vital to the success of our Association, and Affiliate members are welcome to serve on a number of committees at the Association. Benefits include:
- Affiliate members are also welcome to join many of the Association’s committees, such as the Professional Development Forum, the Governmental Affairs Committee, the Member Relations Committee, and many more.
- Exposure to all the members of the Florida Keys Board of Realtors®
- Business listing on the Association’s website Affiliate Membership Directory
- Opportunity to attend networking events such as membership luncheons, award banquets, and annual real estate expos.
- Opportunity to host or sponsor networking events
- Opportunity to host or sponsor luncheons
- Opportunity to host or sponsor educational programs
- Advertising opportunities – print, online, social media, and direct mail
- Opportunity to include marketing materials in new member orientation packets
- Member pricing to attend educational programs
- Eligibility for “Affiliate Member of the Year” award
- Ability to participate on member committees related to government affairs, political fundraising, and community involvement
- Subscriptions to many Association e-mail newsletters, event announcements, and other notices
Who can be an Affiliate member?
We welcome Affiliate members whose business is in an allied field that provides products or services to the real estate industry, such as banks, mortgage companies, title companies, homeowner’s insurance, home inspectors, staging companies, and more.
How much does an Affiliate Membership Cost?
$199 Application and initial dues, then only $99 annually
How do I become an Affiliate member today?
Call the Florida Keys Board of Realtors® office at 305-852-9294 for your application!